23. Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.
But I repeat myself. -- Mark Twain
24. On one occasion a student burst into his office. "Professor Stigler,
I don't believe I deserve this F you've given me." To which Stigler
replied, "I agree, but unfortunately it is the lowest grade the University
will allow me to award."
25. The overwhelming majority of people have more than the average (mean)
number of legs. -- E. Grebenik
26. G: "If we do happen to step on a mine, Sir, what do we do?"
EB: "Normal procedure, Lieutenant, is to jump 200 feet in the air and
scatter oneself over a wide area."
-- Somewhere in No Man's Land, BA4
27. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone,
but they've always worked for me. -- Hunter S. Thompson
28. "Time's fun when you're having flies." -- Kermit the Frog