The catfolk are a breed of bipedal felines whose true origins are shrouded in the blurry mists of what is unknown. They are quiet and strong warriors, silent in their stalk. They are of many types and breeds, all great cats. In the night it is said that they gather together and delve into the arts of the arcane, but no one who has dared to intrude upon them has ever lived to tell their tale. Being nimble like their animal cousins, the catfolk are said to be the best race when it comes down to avoiding being hit in a melee combat.
Did you know that...
- Their raceguild is The Followers of Silvan the Vagabond.
- Their lifespan is rather short.
- They regenerate damage slowly.
- They regenerate magic points slowly.
- They are superior beings and therefore need more experience points.
- They dislike water because their thick fur gets wet and heavy.
- They can sometimes escape death.
- They gain bonuses in melee combat if there are more than one of them in the party.
- They can eat corpses.
- They can see in the dark.
- They have excellent vision.
- Don leads the Catfolk race
- They represent 6.5% of all players
- 13 Catfolks online today
- 43 Catfolks online in last 30 days
or vote for BatMUD: TMC
© 2002-2012 Balanced Alternative Techniques ry. All rights reserved. BatMUD™ is a registered trademark of Balanced Alternative Techniques ry.
The individual comments are the property of their posters, and may not reflect the views or opinions of the administration.