Cromagnons are a living relic from the early dawn of human history. They are living ancestors of humans and they are thought as humans by most. Cromagnons have some advantages over the humans though. Their harder life has given them more physical power and better grasp of the basic skills but they lack the arts of magic completely because of their underdeveloped brains. Mostly it is safe to presume that a cromagnon behaves like a human would. Adventuring cromagnons are usually those who do the hard work in the party, they do so by choice, not because they are forced to it.
Did you know that...
- Their raceguild is The Club Club.
- Their lifespan is rather short.
- They have good natural armour.
- They regenerate damage slowly.
- They regenerate magic points very slowly.
- They are inferior beings and therefore need less experience points.
- They gain bonuses in melee combat if there are more than one of them in the party.
- They have average vision.
- Chamber leads the Cromagnon race
- They represent 1.5% of all players
- 2 Cromagnons online today
- 7 Cromagnons online in last 30 days
or vote for BatMUD: TMC
© 2002-2012 Balanced Alternative Techniques ry. All rights reserved. BatMUD™ is a registered trademark of Balanced Alternative Techniques ry.
The individual comments are the property of their posters, and may not reflect the views or opinions of the administration.