Doppelgangers, also known as shapechangers are a rare breed of creatures, born of a magical experiments conducted by skilled sorcerers of highest orders. At first these creatures shifted between shapes uncontrollably, unable to select any one form, but later this skill became more easily controllable, allowing the use of doppelgangers in spy missions needed by the sorcerers.
Later, as their power grew, the doppelgangers rebelled against the sorcerers and broke the chains of servitude. These days many doppelgangers live in small groups, and some have even taken up adventuring, although they are still somewhat suspicious about the motives of others. They are highly valued in adventuring parties for their ability to blend in anywhere.
Did you know that...
- Their raceguild is The Defrauders.
- Their lifespan is rather short.
- They regenerate damage slowly.
- They regenerate magic points fast.
- They are superior beings and therefore need more experience points.
- They can see in the dark.
- They can detect magic on things.
- They have average vision.
- They must be reborn at least three times.
- They represent 0% of all players
- 1 Doppelgangers online today
- 2 Doppelgangers online in last 30 days
or vote for BatMUD: TMC
© 2002-2012 Balanced Alternative Techniques ry. All rights reserved. BatMUD™ is a registered trademark of Balanced Alternative Techniques ry.
The individual comments are the property of their posters, and may not reflect the views or opinions of the administration.