Ents are also known as the treemen. No one is sure if they are ancestors of the trees or if they have evolved from the trees, or if they are totally separate. The saying 'slow as an ent' has only little basis in the nature. The basis of that reflects more on the thinking process of the ents. They consider everything at least a few times, but when aroused an ent can act fast enough to destroy whole castles in less than one night. The life of an adventuring ent is full of odd and unique dangers. It haven't been few times when the strongest ent of the party has died at a young and almost nondangerous little firelizard because the ent was set afire. Ents tend to be mages or more often druids or priests but their slow thinking process makes them more scholars than dangerous wielders of arcane powers.
Did you know that...
- Their raceguild is The Treeherders.
- They live rather long.
- They have good natural armour.
- They regenerate damage very slowly.
- They regenerate magic points fast.
- They are superior beings and therefore need more experience points.
- They regenerate only in lit places.
- They can suck nutrition out of the ground.
- They heal faster when in water.
- They have average vision.
- Humma leads the Ent race
- They represent 1.7% of all players
- 9 Ents online today
- 19 Ents online in last 30 days
or vote for BatMUD: TMC
© 2002-2012 Balanced Alternative Techniques ry. All rights reserved. BatMUD™ is a registered trademark of Balanced Alternative Techniques ry.
The individual comments are the property of their posters, and may not reflect the views or opinions of the administration.