Gnolls are one of the goblin races. Gnolls are the most powerful of the races and they are the most intelligent of them. They tend to rule the tribes of the lesser races in their racefamily with guile and trickery. Gnolls haven't overpowered other races because of their small numbers in this world, but they are more dangerous opponents in war than the orcs due to their greater intelligence and their use of other races as their armies. If a gnoll picks up the career of adventuring, he or she automatically becomes an outcast of clan it lived in. The adventuring life is thought too dangerous and too uncomfortable by the majority of gnolls so they shun it and those of their race who enjoy it.
Did you know that...
- Their raceguild is The Outcasts.
- Their lifespan is rather short.
- They regenerate damage slowly.
- They regenerate magic points slowly.
- They are inferior beings and therefore need less experience points.
- They can see in the dark.
- They gain bonuses in melee combat if there are more than one of them in the party.
- They have average vision.
- Parsin leads the Gnoll race
- They represent 1.7% of all players
- 10 Gnolls online today
- 26 Gnolls online in last 30 days
or vote for BatMUD: TMC
© 2002-2012 Balanced Alternative Techniques ry. All rights reserved. BatMUD™ is a registered trademark of Balanced Alternative Techniques ry.
The individual comments are the property of their posters, and may not reflect the views or opinions of the administration.