Kobolds are distant relatives of the orcs. Some rumors claim that they are offspring of an orc mating with a hyena. These rumors get more basis when one sees his first kobold. These small humanoids have the head of a hyena or a head that resembles the one of a hyena. Most kobolds commit acts of thievery and robbery. Rare are the parties that admit a kobold as their member, but most kobolds who pick up the adventuring career are outcasts who have learned some manners from other creatures. Kobolds' main advantage is their smallish size. They can get to places their larger friends can't access.
Did you know that...
- Their raceguild is The Kobold Tunnel Rats.
- Their lifespan is rather short.
- They regenerate damage very slowly.
- They regenerate magic points slowly.
- They are inferior beings and therefore need less experience points.
- They gain bonuses in melee combat if there are more than one of them in the party.
- They can eat corpses.
- They can see in the dark.
- They have a faster than normal heart beat.
- They have poor vision.
- Gorph leads the Kobold race
- They represent 0.6% of all players
- 5 Kobolds online today
- 14 Kobolds online in last 30 days
or vote for BatMUD: TMC
© 2002-2012 Balanced Alternative Techniques ry. All rights reserved. BatMUD™ is a registered trademark of Balanced Alternative Techniques ry.
The individual comments are the property of their posters, and may not reflect the views or opinions of the administration.