Shadows are quasi-real creatures from another dimension. They are formed of the essence of shadows and darkness, their bodies being ethereal yet solid in the same time. They are highly mystical creatures and very little is known of them as they often stay out of sight and in shadows, where they are strongest and where they go to regenerate their strength. It is said they came into this world involuntarily, pulled here by a wizards failed spell that opened a rift between the two dimensions. Some of the shadows find this world extremely fascinating and love the physical reality of it, whereas some of them despise the physical elements and crave to be returned into their own dimension. Due to their quasi-real beings, shadows are very adaptable and have found functioning in this world to be easy. Some have become great masters of magic while others are interested in experimenting their physical sides in combat.
Did you know that...
- Their raceguild is Soldiers of Oblivion.
- They live rather long.
- They regenerate damage very slowly.
- They regenerate magic points fast.
- They are superior beings and therefore need more experience points.
- They are empathic.
- They can fly above the ground.
- They can see invisible things.
- They have a faster than normal heart beat.
- They can breathe under water.
- They can see in the dark.
- They can detect magic on things.
- They do not regenerate in lit places.
- They have excellent vision.
- They must be reborn at least three times.
- Frenor leads the Shadow race
- They represent 0.1% of all players
- 9 Shadows online today
- 15 Shadows online in last 30 days
or vote for BatMUD: TMC
© 2002-2012 Balanced Alternative Techniques ry. All rights reserved. BatMUD™ is a registered trademark of Balanced Alternative Techniques ry.
The individual comments are the property of their posters, and may not reflect the views or opinions of the administration.