Wolfman is a race of humanoids that have the head and paws of wolf. They are still partly human in appearance and this is said to suggest their origin as either cursed humans or a result of the magical experiments of some mad mage. Wolfmen have been subjected to many prejudicies. Their state has been said to be a punishment for their sins unspeakable, but this statement has been dropped after the great elf/orc war during which the wolfmen aided elves by tracking down and terminating many orcish raiding parties. After the war wolfmen have been generally accepted in adventuring parties even though they aren't trusted with the leadership of parties. Being creatures of the wild they shun fire.
Did you know that...
- Their raceguild is The Wolfbane Elite Commando.
- Their lifespan is rather short.
- They have good natural armour.
- They regenerate damage slowly.
- They regenerate magic points slowly.
- They are superior beings and therefore need more experience points.
- They gain bonuses in melee combat if there are more than one of them in the party.
- They can sometimes escape death.
- They can eat corpses.
- They can see in the dark.
- They have good vision.
- Hurin leads the Wolfman race
- They represent 7.2% of all players
- 19 Wolfmans online today
- 51 Wolfmans online in last 30 days
or vote for BatMUD: TMC
© 2002-2012 Balanced Alternative Techniques ry. All rights reserved. BatMUD™ is a registered trademark of Balanced Alternative Techniques ry.
The individual comments are the property of their posters, and may not reflect the views or opinions of the administration.