Favorit
Black Pudding, Tonze mines.
Hrolf
Agro errors in clock.
Fil
pretty sure i aggroed a guard, though swimming hall was up there and frequent
Shura
Fungus, was an even mob, however i was whining to friends about
Fungus Silencer is a level 20 mortal of the Human race.
Calmar
I think it was those bunnys in newbie zoo.
Dralith
I don't remember anymore :( It wasn't any of the ones listed though.
Brurin
Batcity moat probably.
Dafur
Swimmink hall, where else :)
Milk
bat city moat
Juo
I think back in 1997 the roads around world had some outworld mobs, worms or something I ran into and was disappointed when I didn't meet my maker.
Dreadlord
It was spring 2001, I was walking near the Ivory Tower, killing some outerworld creep, bunny iirc, when this player known as Fei attacked me and when I was bleeding he said 'Let me help you'. I never found out why he did it.
norath
NE quadrant of Bat City, urchin stole from me, I didn't consider, and he off me.
maceo
wow. memories!
Actraiser
IIRC it was Remus at the Dump.
sirdar
Now as Grediah mentioned it, I actually remember mine like it was yesterday - the swimming hall :D
Torc
I'm pretty sure I was first killed by a battlefungus. Might have been the rust monster too though.
mazzon
An aggressive outworld mob I never quite saw, as my torch had gone out and it was dark.
Marvin
I can't say for certain, but one certainly one of the early causes of death was the navigator accidentally throwing me to Zonni's swamp. Like what he did every other time you tried to get anywhere.
rusto
Drowned swimming to monk trainer, I didnt realise you could just tread water and regen.
pekez
White pigeon @cs, swimming hall, bull + flee to bc moat.
thematic
Ramon. I tried to tread carefully and this was the result.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.