Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: sales search
BatMUD > BatMUD forums > General game-related chat
Origion
Is it possible to get some forum mechanics to record sales. Maybe not with same style as it was but something to help with wild market.
Nuane
QUOTE(origion @ Nov 28 2006, 04:53 PM) [snapback]76[/snapback]

Is it possible to get some forum mechanics to record sales. Maybe not with same style as it was but something to help with wild market.

Milk has a sales search on his site, http://taikajuoma.ath.cx/bat/
Fil
the batmudwiki should get more attention, i forgot it existed until i saw the link on the sales search page. are a lot of people contributing to that?
Favorit
We're planning also on firing an official wiki board soon enough, don't rush the things :)
Jutom
Whooo!! Hooray for favorit!!

The only real community wizard (or atleast _my_ favorit). ,)
Froggy
QUOTE(Favorit @ Nov 28 2006, 05:54 PM) [snapback]105[/snapback]

We're planning also on firing an official wiki board soon enough, don't rush the things :)

But would the kind of information on Milk's wiki potentially expose too much information that might get censored by the administration? I guess I'm unfamiliar with exactly where the fine line of information availability vs. exposing the game too much is.
Favorit
Well, we shall see about guidelining information, first let the information flow in.
Froggy
QUOTE(Favorit @ Nov 28 2006, 06:24 PM) [snapback]113[/snapback]

Well, we shall see about guidelining information, first let the information flow in.

Sounds pretty reasonable to me.
Jutom
So long as its not gestaponazisystem, Im happy.
Ramjett
Yea I agree sure I see not letting like walkthroughs of quests, but stats of things and exp of monsters should be allowable.
Jutom
Id consider walkthroughs as nono. But if you use a wiki to gather information for.ex. about some eqmob, what eq it holds and what spells it casts should be allowable. The specials of a mob.. well... it could be allowed, but not necessary.
Ramjett
I suppose the administration will figure this out for us :)
Jutom
Well, we can always give... pointers to wizzies, how to implement things. It doesnt guarantee that they would give a rats ass what we think, but I think the ascii-map and this forum is a clear sign that they do listen, even a bit.
Ramjett
True enough and a reinc simulator!

EDIT: Coming later or so I hear from the white bearded avatar...
Jutom
Its coming... eventually.. maybe.

And maybe too those, those, those.. racial infos too. Time will show us,
Ramjett
Maybe they'll show up when the new LoC's arrive :D
Jutom
Hey, the new map showed up. The forum showed up.

I actually think that the LoC's will show up... never, though they should show up.
Thieves should never show up though... Becouse if they did, we could rename the mud to "thiefMud", becouse everyone would reinc into one.
Ramjett
Unless they do it like they did before and you needed some pretty highend eq to sacrifice to just get in...
Jutom
Define highend sacrifice? If its something super rare or just redicously high sacvalue, then its all highbies that make thieves and all mid/lowbies suffer from it.
Ramjett
I don't remember it was forever ago :D
Artea
i think new loc's are coming in 2 weeks? right? =D

and btw... /page!
Jutom
Sorry, but no /page's on this forum. Becouse you ca set up your own pagelimit!
Artea
=(

in that case.... /page on my screen!
Jutom
I dont care about /page on your screen..

...but I wouldnt care if you did /wrists back at your screen :P
Hrolf
And regardless your /page wouldn't have counted because your post contained content. And since this is not the bs group you couldn't post a true /page either.
Femko
QUOTE(Jutom @ Nov 28 2006, 08:02 PM) [snapback]108[/snapback]

The only real community wizard (or atleast _my_ favorit). ,)

I'm crying miserably now Jutom :(.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.