Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wow, this game is beyond words
BatMUD > BatMUD forums > Newbie help
nafaze
First of all i don't like muds...But Batmud totally changed how i felt about them. You guys deserve a metal or something this game is amazing! Ive played 100s of games in my life time and i must say this one is splended! I do have one questons though, is this game going to go to comercial use like every other free to play game? I apologise if this question was asked before. Id just love to know if it will stay and remain f2p thanks!
Dreadlord
BatMUD has been free for 18 years or so, all that time game has been running on donations thus I do not doubt that would change in future.
Calmar
http://www.bat.org/batry

Those guys decide on these things but I belive that batMUD would not cope well if it costed because current playerbase is used it being free.
Ooga
QUOTE(nafaze @ Apr 5 2008, 07:28 PM) [snapback]1271[/snapback]
I do have one questons though, is this game going to go to comercial use like every other free to play game?

Batmud has always been free, and I really don't see that changing. Batmud operates on donations from players ('help donate'), and has never had any problem getting needed money for hardware replacement, etc.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.