Hi,

I've been checking out the latest version, and the one thing that i would really like (other than a ship tracker to show me where i parked my ship, but thats just silly) is a prot bar. on zmud, i'd have something like..

Prots: Us|Unp|Eskin|Eskin|Vmantle|Flex

On TF, i got stupidly fancy, but i dont think my machine was fast enough to support it... and made a double prot bar

Unstun [10:02] - Unpain [14:21] - Eskin[1][12:10] - Flex [20:03]
GMana [X][14:12] - GPhys [X][12:13] - GFire [14:12] - Pois [9:13]

So basically.. it would show the conjurer type prots on bottom, with X if it's sticky (resist dispel) and G if it's 2nd level.. with a timer on it. generic prots on first line.. which include hw and psi stuffs, druid stuffs etc.

I was going to add a 3rd bar to show mob debuffs (touch,cot,degen) and a 4th bar to show personal debuffs (curse of ogre, cot, spider touch, death stats) but i thought that was getting a little silly.

Anyway, a single prot bar with the option to "report prots" which would then show the channel (party report normally) which prots you've got and how long on them would be really kinda sweet and the main thing that would make me switch from one client to another.

The biggest problem i see, is that the prots are all based on triggers, which are not bundled with the client, so if the triggers are all user based, then the variables in the prot bar either have to be maintained independantly from the triggers (this would rock so hard) or it has to all be created on the user side, which, would be agonizing to do a 3rd time =)