Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Donuts
BatMUD > BatMUD forums > Regen fodder
Hrolf
I had an awesome Apple Fritter at lunch on Monday. A new luxury grocery store named Bristol Farms opened up near my work. Their bakery is fantastic and makes all sorts of amazing pastries, cookies and cakes. But of course the best thing is their rockin donuts.

mmmm

I noticed that they just opened one up in San Francisco too so all you bay area mudders can get some too. They also have great take out and eat in food.

Bristol Farms Locations
Calmar
QUOTE(hrolf @ Nov 30 2006, 04:39 AM) [snapback]279[/snapback]

I had an awesome Apple Fritter at lunch on Monday. A new luxury grocery store named Bristol Farms opened up near my work. Their bakery is fantastic and makes all sorts of amazing pastries, cookies and cakes. But of course the best thing is their rockin donuts.
mmmm

I noticed that they just opened one up in San Francisco too so all you bay area mudders can get some too. They also have great take out and eat in food.

Bristol Farms Locations

Oh my god, I thought that no one could keep on talking about donuts any longer.

For you that do not know, Hrolf had like 10 pages long monolog thread about donuts in Twomis forum.
Jutom
It wasnt monolog.. Totally..
Hrolf
People were interested. What you all didn't see were the silent majority that flooded my inbox with requests to know if I had eaten a donut each and every day. Just because my fans keep quiet, you can't assume that they aren't real.
Nu
Sing it, sista!
Femko
*wants a bagel with cream cheese NOW*
Hrolf
Bagels are delicious too. If you followed my old donut thread you know that I had a good 6 month stretch of free bagels and cream cheese at work on tuesdays and thursdays.
Hair
Donuts rule. Heh, back in my high-school days, I used to go out on the weekends and cruise the local strip (yeah yeah, but nothing else to do for high-schooler). Anyway, when the Krispy Kreme shop would turn on the "Hot Fresh Donuts Now" sign, there would be over a dozen cop cars in the parking lot getting their donuts and coffee. Altho, hot, fresh, Krispy Kreme donuts are really good, melt in your mouth kind of good.

--Hair
Hrolf
The KK's are delicious when the hot right now sign is lit.

I think I put on 5 pounds during the 3 months when work was giving out free kk's every day.
Skyline
Hi, if you ever come through Little Rock, AR, you must stop by my parent's donut shop. Daylight Donuts. Their donuts are made with a different cake mix compared to Krispy and others. It has a more light and soft taste to it. And doesn't soak up as much oil as others. I would recommend the cream cheese glazed donuts. The fritters are absolutely amazing as well. I'm on a strict diet, but I always stop by and stuff myself once a month.
Hrolf
Sounds awesome, I'm on the wrong side of the country, but if I'm ever headed that way I'll hit you up for directions.
Szilard
Yeah, the chains are nice, but I just find something wonderful about those neighborhood family-owned bakeries.
You can taste the love or something :P
Zyclop
QUOTE(Szilard @ Dec 14 2006, 11:56 PM) [snapback]543[/snapback]

You can taste the love or something :P

How gross!!
Hrolf
Had a crumb donut and a can of Dr. Pepper for breakfast today. Mmmmm.
Jutom
Dutch crumb donut, eh?
Hrolf
QUOTE(Jutom @ Dec 15 2006, 09:43 AM) [snapback]553[/snapback]

Dutch crumb donut, eh?

Yeah, it was really good.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.