Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bugs in 1.9x
BatMUD > BatMUD forums > Batclient
Torc
Didnt see any topic about bugs in 1.90 so I though I'd create one. I found this one:

The method clientGUI.printText seems to replace the last character of the printed string with a newline instead of adding a newline to the string. For example doing clientGUI.printText("generic", "keke") prints kek and a newline. Guess this one didn't pop out earlier because atleast I had manually added a newline to all my printed strings and it just got replaced by another one.
Amarth
Thanks for the report, we'll investigate.
Torc
Found another one: When player in a party gets disintegrated, he doesn't disappear from the party window.
gildarenn
at Batclient 1.91, when I click battle window it goes scroll lock and no matter what I do, I cannot get scroll lock off from battle window... only way to get it off is to restart client.
myrth
I have never before had problems logging into the mud. But since the upgrade install, I cannot log in easily. The first time I tried, I got repeated error messages that I had entered the wrong password. I had not. After several tries, I got in. The next time I tried, I had the same experience. But this time, I could not enter. I do not know what is happening. The password is unchanged. The only change is the client version.

Ragnhild
Giving a color in html format (as said in the documentation) to printText in clientGUI gives a parse exception.
This code used to work: clientGUI .printText ( "generic" , "Reputation: " + rep + "\n" , "00FFFF" )
I changed it to clientGUI .printText ( "generic" , "Reputation: " + rep + "\n" , "65535" )
and it works. Also "0x00FFFF" seems to work. So the documentation should be updated:
Example FFFFFF for white. (Do not include the html # character).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.