Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Login Problem
BatMUD > BatMUD forums > Batclient
ayeden
I created my character and had no problem logging in the first time. I left the game and when I tried to log in the next time I got the following messages in the client window (under the Generic tab): Your site has been banished and Your level one character is forfeit. In the actual login window that asks for your character and password, it says at the bottom that no such character exists.

I've tried to create my character from both the client as well as the web site and it does not seem to make a difference. I am only able to log in once either way before getting the above messages. I've also tried to start the client being logged into the web site and not being logged in to see if that would make a difference and it does not.

I have the latest version of the client (1.91) as well as the latest version of java.

I'm really eager to give the game a try, but if I can't log in more than once it isn't gonna be possible.

Thanks for any help!
Amarth
I checked for this earlier today, but did not instantly find the cause. We do see several login tries from your IP, though. I posted this issue for a further review to the other admins. Hopefully we'll have it resolved by tomorrow.
Amarth
Sorry for taking so long in solving this, the Easter vacations meddled a bit in between.

You should be able to log into the game now (or in 12 hours after reboot if not already), though you may need to re-create your character once more.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.