Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Giant newb
BatMUD > BatMUD forums > Newbie help
eywulf
I cant even work out how to get out of pleasantville or worst yet talk in newbie chanel :| BUT I have earned over 300exp ^_^ pity im a wolfman because they level slow.Ive joined this game because I love the idea of so many races and classes but im still completly confused on what to do besides explore till like level 10
Ooga
Replying from a phone, sorry for typos.

Ok, if you're unhappy with race, check out 'help recreate' which will let you re choose a race and background.

Also, for what to do, check 'help getting started' or 'help quick start' (might not be a space in quick start)

If you type 'map" in a pleasantville street, you should see the exit on the northwest side (top left area).

To talk on newbie channel, type 'newbie hello' in your command window. That should say hello on the channel.
You may have a separate channel window if you're using the batclient. If so, the replies will show up in that.
eywulf
tyyy <3
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.