Status window:
I can make a window named status, but I'd like to be able to have fixed information there, something like:

Time since last tick: 25s
Time since last demon drain: 1m3s
(or if your fancy: Time since my last demon drain: 1m3s Time since Bob's last demon drain: 2m4s)
Last resists:
100% phys
20% fire
40% cold

Where the times are based off triggers and updated every second and the resists might come from the result of combat damage analysis. But just having a window where all this is easily visible without needing to type something would be wonderful.

Pause command/macro:
A command that enables us to have a delay before sending a command. I tried writing a script with sleep, and failed miserably. I know that building batclient off of java makes it incredibly versatile with the many available commands and plugins, however, I know nothing of java, and that makes figuring things out and debugging very difficult. Zmud has a #wait x command that would wait x milliseconds before sending the rest of the command, as well as an alarm function that would make a trigger to go off in x seconds that sends a command. These things were very useful.

Builtin timers:
A command that will start at 0 and increment up to a stated maximum number and automatically update a variable with the current number (which would be useful for the timers requested for a status window).
Also similarly, one that starts at a number and ticks down to 0 (and possibly executes a command at 0).

More to come when I can remember what I was trying to do today.