Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: feature request - remap colors / or color roads
BatMUD > BatMUD forums > Batclient
synteger
Hello people,

I've been trying out the new batmud client and so far I think it really well done. Thumbs up for such a great piece of software.
One thing that is bugging me though, is that the roads in the map screen are grey, on a black background. This makes it nearly impossible to 'see'. Is is possible to remap certain colours (e.g. grey) to bright white, or alternatively to colour the roads themselves inside the game.

cheers,

Synteger
battle
I agree fully. The colors are just very off and illegible. Check out this comparsion I just did.

zmud:

batclient:

If there's already a fix for this, please let me know. I'd love to use BatClient, but I can't read maps like that. The colors are completely off if you look closely at the differences between the 2, some of the 'y' are green and only a few are the yellow they're meant to be. The 'z' on the right are also supposed to be yellow but show up as gray.
Amarth
Hi,

Thank you for the feedback! Especially with the added images, the point was made crystal clear.

This issue has now been fixed. Roads in Batclient are more distinguishable from what they were previously. Please advise whether there are other similar issues with the map.

Regards,
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.