Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mac Client Not Saving Interface
BatMUD > BatMUD forums > Batclient
taintsaint
Using Mac OS X 10.6.3 with new BatMUD client 1.94. Every time I fullscreen the client and set up the windows the way I like it, change text sizes, etc... and then quit the application all my settings disappear when I restart the program. Fullscreen or not, the client doesn't save any info, it doesn't even save my username when I check it off. Don't have this problem when I ran a copy of the BatMUD client in Windows. Set everything up the way I liked it, quit, logged back in and everything was saved on Windows operating system. Anyone know how to fix this in Mac OS X? Thanks and you guys rock!
falkor
Try making sure you exit the application via 'ESC' which then confirms your exit, rather than Command-Q.
Morcar
I can confirm this. Would it be possible to add a hook for Command-Q / quitting from menu?
taintsaint
Sweet, thanks for the quick reply. That definitely fixes my problem. First time I've every used the esc button on my mac :P
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.