Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Notes
BatMUD > BatMUD forums > Batclient
lucan
I was thinking of a note taking window like MUDlet and MUSHClient have but with some more advanced editing features. Basic Rich Text features adn the ability to save to file!

There is always something to write down and clicking or opening a text editor and Alt-Tabbing works but I prefer something quicker and sometimes I just want to glance over and read a snippet. Sometimes you have that creative spark and having an editor right there makes that spark turn into a nova!
falkor
I usually pop up a new script editor window and just save the file off to some directory other than scripts. Useful for simple texts to refer to or save off for later, but a specific note plug-in would be most welcome in its place.
Morcar
Actually it would rock if it would integrate with the game inbuilt notes...
Astrax
QUOTE (Morcar @ Jun 4 2010, 12:04 PM) *
Actually it would rock if it would integrate with the game inbuilt notes...

Also, I imagine it would rock newbies even more if the in-game text editor could be swapped to a windowed one when using batclient. To ease writing plans, blogs, newsposts etc.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.