Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: +dam and strength
BatMUD > BatMUD forums > Newbie help
drakh
i seem to remember there was some str requirement how much +dam you get from eq, anyone know how much +dam you get for about 100 str?
Nosunrise
QUOTE (drakh @ Mar 26 2011, 03:10 PM) *
i seem to remember there was some str requirement how much +dam you get from eq, anyone know how much +dam you get for about 100 str?

I remember that too, but I've never heard of exact numbers. My gut feeling is that with 100 str you should be at least able to wear a full set of newbie +dam eq totalling roughly +30dam. This is something that would be a good idea for an in-game helpfile, since currently its just vague memories and hearsay...

Hair
QUOTE (drakh @ Mar 26 2011, 04:10 PM) *

Well, depending on who you ask, and what day you ask them, you'll get an answer that is either 4 str:1 damage, or 5 str:1 damage. So with your 100 str, you should be able to support at least +20 dam, and possibly 25, or maybe more. As Nosunrise said, this is not anything that has ever had any hard numbers confirmed.

--Hair
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.