Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tigers
BatMUD > BatMUD forums > Guilds, Classes, Professions
Taylon
Could someone please post the tiger guild short information for level 30. Or if your a wizard please post the guild information on the website i think it about time the guild lost its illusion of secrecy.
Askan
Not the short information but..

http://www.maroon.com/bat/guilds/tigers.asp

All hail Dryad.
Dreadlord
In the era of internet and instant communication it's quite difficult next to impossible to keep any information hidden. If the game at least tries to keep information being less easily accessed it's not a bad thing. While it may annoy those with zero (0) second patience and with lethal infection of the modern must-get-all-now!-disease, signator would find that a good way to get rid off the bad seeds. And as Askan reminded us, there many spoiler sources, such as Dryad's.
Calmar
QUOTE(Dreadlord @ Jan 23 2007, 06:53 PM) [snapback]676[/snapback]

In the era of internet and instant communication it's quite difficult next to impossible to keep any information hidden. If the game at least tries to keep information being less easily accessed it's not a bad thing. While it may annoy those with zero (0) second patience and with lethal infection of the modern must-get-all-now!-disease, signator would find that a good way to get rid off the bad seeds. And as Askan reminded us, there many spoiler sources, such as Dryad's.

Humh nice idea but atleast Shinarae has directly spoken of Tiger guild in some post in public news groups and iirc some other wizards too. But that is easy to check news search inform tiger or so.
Jutom
There is no tigerguild.
Fil
QUOTE(Jutom @ Jan 24 2007, 04:17 PM) [snapback]681[/snapback]
There is no tigerguild.

There is no forum.
Jutom
SSSshhhh! Its a seeeecret!
Askan
Its really time those two "secret" guilds came out from the cold and joined the general guild population. As the guilds are common knowledge the secret aspect of them has lost all its flavour.
Give them newsgroups, including them on the bat.org guild list, mark the spider guild locations with "?" on the damn map and making the requirements of joining tiger not include bugging another player.

A secret should only be expected to remain a secret for so long.

You know it makes sense.
Jutom
Well, it doesn't. Make sense, that is.
Dreadlord
Apparently those guilds still have something to inspire posts requesting changing those guilds' very nature.
Taylon
Vital points

Skill duration: random
Type of skill: special skill
Affecting stats: none
It uses no edurance points.

It must be some secret martial arts technique.

oh that really helps and when i try to help skill vital points in game i get that skill doesn't exist.

The only thing i have been able to find is in the accupuncture skill discription its self.

Anyone know what the hell this skill does i would assume it makes you hit the points in the body that hurt the most but isn't that what find weakness does?

Jutom
If we still had the old forum or atleast its messagearchive, you could read there.
Askan
QUOTE(Taylon @ Feb 13 2007, 11:09 PM) [snapback]728[/snapback]
Vital points

Anyone know what the hell this skill does i would assume it makes you hit the points in the body that hurt the most but isn't that what find weakness does?

If you join the guild you get better descriptions of the skills. Of course its too late then to decide thats not the sort of reinc that interests you.

Dreadlord
QUOTE(Jutom @ Feb 13 2007, 06:48 PM) [snapback]729[/snapback]
If we still had the old forum or atleast its messagearchive, you could read there.

Fortunately we don't have. Should such things trouble one, there's always an option to join and ask in proper channel.
Narril
Hi

I would only like to say, that when you are ready and want to join those guilds that are secret, you really don't need any info for it.
sirro

Can I just say putting a secret guild on Realm map butmud client is a silly ass thing to do then!

:P
Dreadlord
Secrets usually are silly!
killian
Seems to me that tigers lost all of their scary secrecy when they lost their ability to kill anonymously. Typically enforcing secrecy is something highbie members of the guild would or could do. Since they can't mask anymore without a contract, players can't enforce secrecy of 'subordinates' without exposing themselves. Add to that the lack of intimidation to non-members; I remember in the past fleeing when I saw a masked tiger walk in the room, because I had no idea who it was or if they were after me. Since there are never any contracts anymore, masked tigers are never seen ( I last saw one 5 or more years ago), and the fear (and mystique) of the guild are lost.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.