Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Batclient problem
BatMUD > BatMUD forums > Batclient
exiler
Hi, I have problem with Batclient - it doesn't open. I have win7, java with latest updates and newest version of Batclient. I tried to reinstall java and Batclient but it still doesn't work. When I try to start it java frame is loading and then disappear... and nothing. Please help me :)
Amarth
Sorry, the issue is somewhat too vague to be able to help you properly.

But, try one of the following:

1) Go to Control Panel -> Java -> (General Tab, Temporary Internet Files) -> View -> (Find all Batclient -related applications, click on them and press X to delete).

Then reload Batclient from our website at http://www.bat.org/play/batclient/

2) Another thing, which might help is to delete/rename the whole batclient -directory from your local user directory (of course you will lose all settings, triggers etc. which you may have saved).

3) Go to Control Panel -> Java -> Advanced -> (Settings) -> Java console -> (tick) Show console

and then re-start Batclient: a debugging console view will pop up asides Batclient, which may lead you further towards the root of your problem.

I hope this helps.
exiler
First point didn't help, then i went to 3rd and java console showed three issues in batclient directory, so I deleted whole folder like you advise in 2nd point and it eventually helped :) Thanks! :)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.