Download Game! Currently 95 players and visitors. Last logged in:HamidKeapIlmaSreda

BatMUD Forums > Castle > Re: not getting money from my pcity every month

 
 
#1
02 Jan 2015 20:37
 
 
I am not getting money from my pcity every month. I am wondering what I need to
do to access it. do I need a town hall or tax office?

 
 
 
Companion
7d, 21h, 4m, 51s old
Level:
27
 
 
#2
03 Jan 2015 12:13
 
 
Companion wrote:
I am not getting money from my pcity every month. I am wondering what I need to
do to access it. do I need a town hall or tax office?

You will get income once the income reaches 50k, not every month.

 
 
 
Nosunrise
2y, 113d, 0h, 32m, 7s old
Level:
103
 
 
#3
03 Jan 2015 21:49
 
 
Nosunrise wrote:
Companion wrote:
I am not getting money from my pcity every month. I am wondering what I need to
do to access it. do I need a town hall or tax office?

You will get income once the income reaches 50k, not every month. ok let me check it my income was 100k
 
 
 
Companion
8d, 7h, 47m, 11s old
Level:
27
 
 
#4
09 Apr 2015 13:30
 
 
Companion wrote:
Nosunrise wrote:
Companion wrote:
I am not getting money from my pcity every month. I am wondering what I need to
do to access it. do I need a town hall or tax office?

You will get income once the income reaches 50k, not every month. ok let me check it my income was 100k
To elabourate on the above. It works like this, each unti is independant in
terms of paying out cash, EQ the portal, the bank, the weapon smith, the
general store, the armouary. (there are for sure more i can only think of these
atm).
When a single installation reaches a certain amount of revenue (i cant remeber
exactly what amount), then this installation will pay out 50k divided between
all of the councilors who own the city (in your case if its only you, you will
get the whole 50k).
You can not use the monthly stock as an indiction of when you will get paid (or
at least i no real accurate sense), as each installation earns revenue at
castly difference rates depending on its use by players (EG , you will get far
more payouts from your shops than any other installation, simply because they
are used more and will earn their revenues faster)

If you ahve more specific questions you can also ask me in game

-Delve

 
 
 
Delveling
3y, 144d, 19h, 47m, 33s old
Level:
100